Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information whilst being compliant with UK Laws.
- Data we collect
- Personal data such as: name, address, contact number, email address, children’s name/s, date of birth,
gender, school, school year and any medical or educational requirements.
- Transactional data between you and us including purchases.
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to our website and keeping in touch with what FunTech
has to offer
- Any other information you choose to provide FunTech
- We take measures to ensure that your data is stored securely against accidental loss, destruction and
damage. We will retain your information for as long as the law requires.
- Using your data - Personal data submitted on the FunTech website will be used for reasons selected by you
such as bookings and marketing sign-ups. We may use your personal data to:
- Send you details of services purchased via the website
- Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you
- Send you email notifications which are applicable to you or have been requested by you
- Personalise your repeat visit to our website
- Marketing – We would like to send you information about our services which may be of interest to you. If you
have agreed to receive this material, you may opt-out at any point.
- We may disclose details about you to:
- Where a legal requirement arises
- Our employees to be able to deliver our services to you
- Security of your data
- We have taken precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data
- Personal data is password protected, encrypted and backed-up.
- Policy updates
- Where FunTech updates fundamental terms of this policy which apply to you, we will inform you of these
- Your Rights
- Should you wish to request the data held about you, please write to [email protected]. Please note: it may
take up to 14 working days.
- Should you wish to unsubscribe from any emails, a link to do so will always be available in each email sent
to you. Alternatively, please send a request to [email protected]
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor
site with social media and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you have provided
to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, this may cause some of our website functions not to operate
- Third Party Websites
- Updating or Removing your Data
- If your details have changed or you wish to be removed from our system, please let us know by emailing
- Please note: FunTech will continue to hold onto your records for the period required by law.
- Customers who email or telephone us
- Data will only be collected if there is an interest in our courses on offer.
- Relevant details collected to be able to make contact.
- Children who are enrolled with us
- Relevant child and parent details collected to be able to make contact and monitor a child’s progress.
- Record of conversation history.
How to contact us
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy:
- Email: [email protected]
- Write: FunTech Head Office, 103 High Street, Maidenhead Berkshire SL6 1JX
Third Party Organisations
- Marketing Purposes
- Examination entries and access arrangements
- Student Safety (Local authorities)
- Disclosure & Barring Service