Online Python Classes for Kids
Python is popular programming language known for its use of simple syntax. There are other programming languages that require a more advanced approach, but Python’s concise nature means kids can read and write the code easily if given proper guidance.
FunTech has been running Python classes for kids for many years and have now decided to make our course available online. We have found that our online Python classes offer a flexible and effective way for children to learn programming skills.
If you are a parent and looking for a fantastic course that will keep your child entertained whilst learning at the same time, please browse the available online Python classes below for kids:
- Python Coder for kids aged 10 to 16
- Python Game Coder for kids aged 12 to 16
- Python OOP for kids aged 11 to 16
The flexibility of our online classes means you can select from a range of dates and times to suit you and your child.
In terms of prerequisites, Python Coder is suitable for beginners new to coding. Python Game Coder and OOP are designed for children who already have some coding experience and are looking to progress the next level.
You can see an overview of the curriculum for all three Python course by clicking into the links above. Technical requirements are:
Internet speed and system requirements
- 5Mbps download speed and 3Mbps upload speed (per user)
- If using FunTech Virtual Machine at least 6Mbps download speed and 6Mbps upload speed; lower speeds will work, but the quality of the remote computer experience will deteriorate (per user)
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or later or OS X 10.11 or later
- Processor: 1.5GHz or faster
- Memory: 4GB (4,096MB) RAM
- Free HDD space: 3GB
- Hardware: keyboard, mouse, and headset with microphone
We also encourage parents to read the reviews of FunTech.
The advantage of online Python classes
Some of the advantages to taking online Python classes with FunTech are as follows:
- Helps with school and academic performance.
- Helps with maths and logical problem solving.
- Helps with writing skills & creativity.
- Helps with confidence.
- It’s quite simply fun!
- It isn’t just about computers.
- It’s the language of the world.
- Helps with core soft skills.
- Helps to change the world.
- Helps kids with storytelling.
- Helps kids achieve their dreams.
- Coding summer classes can keep your kids busy.
- Helps to future proof your child’s job prospects.
Supporting your child’s learning
Whilst the FunTech classes will set your child up with tasks to also do at home outside of the lessons, parents can also support their learning.
Do this by encouraging your child to practice and apply what they learn with Python. You can do this by setting them specific and achievable learning goals, to give them direction so you can track their progress.
This will help them stay motivated outside of the FunTech online Python classes for kids and focusses them on what they want to achieve. Setting goals also helps them measure their progress and see how far they have come.
As well as online classes, perhaps looks for books on Python, or online coding challenges. This will give them different ways to learn and explore Python, and it will keep them engaged and interested whilst on their learning journey.
Keep me Informed
Be the first to know about Flash and Early Bird Sales as well as new courses, summer locations and more.KEEP ME INFORMED